Deaths of Under 65s in the USA, 2020-21
Why is the "vaccine" year so much higher than the virus year and where is the declaration of a public health emergency?
Seven simple questions for the unenlightened.
During the epidemic wave of March to May 2020, excess deaths of Americans aged under 25 was about 300 lower than usual. But, as the year progressed, deaths rose steadily, accounting for almost 2,400 excess deaths between June and December 2020 (Figure 1, red line).
1. Since COVID is not a disease of the young and had no impact when it was truly novel and rife, why did so many young people die in the second half of the year?
Deaths continued to rise in 2021 and actually accelerate in the summer, ending up at almost 6,000 excess for the full year, a staggering 185% increase on 2020 excess (Figure 1, black line).
2. What happened in 2021 that could explain such an incredible increase in unexpected, young deaths and why has there been literally no concern whatsoever from the public health authorities and media?
Deaths of 25 to 44 year olds are already steadily rising above expectations since the very start of 2020 but accelerate when the most draconian interventions are made in March, ending the year over 40,000 in excess (Figure 2, red line).
3. How come deaths in only this particular age group rise before the COVID epidemic is officially declared? Could the Wuhan military games in Oct 2019 have anything to do with it?
Deaths continue to rise unabated in 2021, “despite” continued interventions against COVID and the mass deployment of the experimental gene therapy claimed to reduce death by up to 100%, ending the year over 71,000 in excess, 76% more than the year of the “deadly” virus (Figure 2, black line).
4. If the virus is so deadly and the “cure” is so Safe and Effective™, how come so many more early middle-aged Americans died in 2021 than 2020?
In 2020, deaths of 45 to 64 year-old Americans are exactly on historical expectations until the exact point that severe COVID policies are enacted in March 2020, whereupon they rise steadily throughout the year, ending at 88,000 in excess (Figure 3, red line).
5. Why are there literally no excess deaths until society is shut down when it is known that the virus was circulating months before?
In 2021, deaths continue to climb steadily until August when they spike substantially, uncharacteristically out of season (Oct to May), ending the year at 154,000 in excess, 75% more than 2020 (Figure 3, black line).
6. How can the year of the “vaccine” be so much higher than the year of the virus and why do deaths suddenly ramp up in the middle of summer which is usually the low season for mortality?
7. Where is the declaration of a public health emergency and urgent investigation into the cause of such unprecedented loss of life in the younger generations?1
Dead Man Talking is a reader-supported publication. To receive new posts and support my work, consider becoming a free or paid subscriber.
N.B. I had to stop at 2021 even though there is data reported up to July 2022 because the lag has become unworkable. See here for more details: