Letter from an NHS Whistleblower to NHS England regarding phase 5 of COVID "vaccinations".
In March, I shared the attempts of a courageous NHS Practice Manager to make the NHS and Chris Whitty aware of their concerns around the COVID “vaccines”.
The NHS, under Dr Kanani again, has just sent out information about phase 5 of the program:
Our Practice Manager has once again raised their concerns based on broad first-hand clinical experience:
Dear Primary Care Covid Team
There is now ample evidence that these vaccines have not worked from day one. There is also evidence that the vaccines have actually triggered the disease and generated multiple variants.
Some people have died from having the vaccines and many have been seriously injured by these experimental injections that were only ever approved for emergency use.
Furthermore, many of our patients have had severe side effects from the vaccines and then gone on to get Covid any way; some got covid following each dose of the vaccine.
They reported that their symptoms were NOT mild, contrary to what your messaging said. My staff have all had covid following 3 jabs and no, their symptoms were not mild. Most of them do not want another dose in September even if it is mandated.
One member of staff has had covid for the second time and was extremely ill. Some of our patients have had covid shortly following their 4th jab, so it is absolutely not the case that antibodies have waned and that you need repeated shots every few months - plain and simple, the vaccines do not stop anyone from getting covid or passing it on.
It is about time that those in charge such as the Chief Execs of the NHS (who seem to care more about big Pharma than ordinary people) accepted that these vaccines have done more harm than good.
The amount of money spent on NHS app and Covid passes is diabolical when many patients are struggling to get the care they need either via primary or secondary care. We are now having to pay more in national insurance contributions because of the huge mismanagement of covid including the defunct track and trace system which was totally unnecessary as covid was spread just like flu and far too many people at any one time would have caught it - so nonsensical to try and track and trace.
The narrative has been strong via the BBC and mainstream media and through you, in desperation to defend and protect the vaccine, quite a lot of mis-information has been spread:
1. That you'll only get mild symptoms if you have the vaccine - this has shown itself to be false
2. That you will not be hospitalised from the disease if you have the vaccine - this has also shown itself to be false, most patients in hospital with the disease have been vaccinated.
3. That you will spread less virus and protect others if you have the vaccine - numerous studies dismissed this narrative as factually incorrect and purely emotive.
4. That you will only get mild side-effects from the vaccine such as arm pain for a day or two - many of our patients had severe side effects and were bed bound for 3 to 4 days with a fair few who had extreme high fever and felt like they were on death's door and had to call an ambulance. Many patients contacted us post-vaccination with issues and problems relating to the vaccine. We were kept very busy, not from the disease of Covid, but from patients reporting side-effects from the vaccine.
5. That you still need to be vaccinated even if you have had a prior infection of Covid and have natural antibodies - this is completely false and goes against everything that we know about our immune systems and our body's ability to fight disease. If it was not for our natural antibodies, then the human population would have been wiped out by now.
6. Even before the vaccination program began, we did not have any patients hospitalised because of Covid, however, through mainstream media, the narrative was one to cause maximum fear in the population. The whole handling of Covid has been crueller than the disease itself and this is because you were never transparent with real data and dismissed anyone who raised critical queries as spreaders of mis-information. However, collectively, the public know better as they have seen the evidence all around them in real life situations as opposed to your flawed mathematical models and institutionalised lab-based, bubble-wrapped academic thinking and messaging straight to mainstream media, involving also Google, Twitter and Facebook.
I have friends and family who have suffered directly as a result of the vaccine so I feel quite angry that you are going ahead with phase 5 vaccination.
It is costing the NHS substantial amounts of money and time - both of which the NHS is short of. There are long waiting lists and patients are suffering from postponed treatments resulting in difficult to treat chronic problems.
There is plenty of anxiety and grief. Please do not waste more of our money and our time over a failed and for some, harmful vaccine.
You see, there is pushback from within the system, just not enough. Nevertheless, we will continue to chronicle all the evidence so ignorance will not be admissible as a defence.
Dead Man Talking is a reader-supported publication. To receive new posts and support my work, consider becoming a free or paid subscriber.